Automatic measurement of goods height during loading process determining their location in Logitower according to their dimensions enables to reduce empty spaces between shelves and thus to save a considerable amount of storage space.
Control software LT10N:
- HMI graphic touch interface
- customisable goods database management
- possible integration with an external IT system such as ERP, WMS, etc.
- many units management
- users and access rights control
- integration with peripheral devices: readers, electronic scales and others
- possibility to work on production orders
The automated sheet metal, long and untypical goods storage system enables to store heavy goods ergonomically and safely while taking advantage of the available hall height:
- up to 6 tons/shelf,
- up to 12 meters/shelf,
- loading with a forklift, crane, etc,
- integration with laser cutting systems (FIBER) or other processing machines.
Clientes sobre nosotros
Logitower’s automated storage system is designed to store a maximum amount of goods on a minimal space, thus saving space in a warehouse and reducing high rental or expansion costs.
One of the functions of Logitower that provides the possibility of reducing storage space is to select the location of goods in storage system according to their height measured automatically during loading process.
During a loading process, the system measures a goods height automatically and determines their location in the storage system on this basis. This solution enables to eliminate empty spaces between shelves, ensuring maximum storage density and significant saving of storage space. No more air storage!