The owner of the www.logitower.eu website [website] is ISL Innowacyjne Systemy Logistyczne Sp. z o. o. [owner] with its registered office in Krakow, Skrajna 3B street, with the share capital of 300,000 PLN. (three hundred thousand zlotys) entered into the National Court Register by the XI KRS Department in Kraków under the number KRS 0000002210, holding NIP 6792673811.
2. user – a person visiting the website.
3. offer – an offer placed by the owner on the website.
4. personal data – information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, for example: name, address, telephone number, IP address.
§ 2 General provisions
The operator of the www.logitower.eu website is the owner.
2 The purpose of the website: information about the products and product news of the owner.
The user is obliged to use the site in a manner consistent with these Terms and Conditions, applicable law, general principles of use of the Internet and the objectives of creating the site, and in particular in a manner that does not infringe the rights of third parties and the rights of the owner.
4th In the event that the User is found to be in breach of the points. 3. or allow the actions described in point 3, the owner has the right to take any action leading to compensation for damage suffered in connection with this.
§ 3 Responsibility for content
1. The owner is only responsible for his own content on the site.
2. The information posted by the owner on the site is constantly updated and prepared carefully, however, the owner does not guarantee the correctness, timeliness, completeness and constant availability of the site.
3. the owner provides binding information, advice, recommendations or explanations only in individual communication.
4. The owner reserves the right to change the Internet offer, supplement, shorten or completely withdraw it. Also does not guarantee that the contents of the Internet offer are suitable for the user and his objectives.
5. the website may contain links to third party Internet addresses on whose content the owner has no influence. The operator is solely responsible for the content of the linked addresses.
6. The owner asks to be notified immediately if the user, using the links on the site, reaches addresses whose content seems doubtful to the user. The removal of such links will take place as soon as the content of the linked addresses is known to infringe the law. This statement applies to all links on the owner’s website.
§ 4 Copyright
1.The content of the website, including its content, shape and design is protected by Polish and international copyright law. The rights to all materials placed on the website are reserved for the owner or companies and authorized persons (e.g. business partners, customers).
2. No part of the site (including text, documents, files, layouts, graphics) may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means (electronic or mechanical) including copying, printing, photocopying, recording, without the permission of the owner, unless otherwise specified in the rules.
3. downloading and copying of the content of the site is permitted only for private, non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. The setting up of hyperlinks on the site, in particular deep links, inline-links or Frame links, is only permitted with the prior written consent of the owner.
4. The User’s infringement of the licence and copyrights shall result in legal liability as defined in particular in the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act, the Act on Combating Unfair Competition, the provisions of the Civil Code or press law.
§ 5 Technical notes
1. errors can occur in digital data processing.
2. The use of different browsers and individual software settings can cause differences in the display of content.
§ 6 Privacy protection
The protection of personal data has always been treated as one of the most important aspects of ISL Innovative Logistics Systems Sp. z o.o. activity. (hereinafter: “ISL”). Our goal is also to duly inform you about matters related to the processing of personal data, especially in view of the content of new regulations on personal data protection, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“TODO”). Therefore, in this document we inform about the legal grounds for the processing of personal data, the ways in which they are collected and used, as well as the rights of the data subjects in this respect.
What is personal data and what does processing mean?
Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Processing of personal data is in principle any activity on personal data, whether or not carried out by automatic means, such as collection, storage, recording, organisation, modification, consultation, use, disclosure, restriction, deletion or destruction. The ISL processes personal data for different purposes, and depending on the purpose, different collection methods, legal grounds for processing, use, disclosure and storage periods may apply.
ISL Innowacyjne Systemy Logistyczne Sp. z. o.o. with the seat at 3b Skrajna Street, 31-331 Krakow, entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court for Krakow-Śródmieście in Krakow, XI Economic Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000002210, with the share capital of 300.000,00 PLN, NIP 6792673811, REGON 356283150.
How does the ISL process personal data on what legal basis and what type of personal data?
We want to be transparent about how and on what legal basis personal data is processed and for what purposes the ISL processes personal data. We make sure that each time we indicate the necessary information in this respect to each person whose personal data we process as data controller. In order to make our explanation of these issues as clear as possible, we present the following list of personal data processing operations.
Processing of personal data of visitors to websites operated by the ISL
Individuals visiting ISL websites, which we collectively refer to as “Services”, have control over the personal information they provide to us. The Services limit the collection and use of information about their users to the minimum necessary to provide them with services at the desired level, pursuant to Article 18 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
By sending an email via the application form at the bottom of the page or in the contact tab in all language versions of the service the user agrees to:
– to the processing of personal data for marketing and analytical purposes, including those stored in cookies, in accordance with applicable laws.
– to contact ISL Innovative Logistics Systems Sp. z o.o. by phone.
– to receive commercial information, promotions and special offers from ISL Innowacyjne Systemy Logistyczne Sp. z o.o. to the e-mail address provided.
To a limited extent, we may collect personal data automatically via cookies on our websites. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or other mobile device while you are using our websites. These files are used, among other things, to use various functions provided on a given website or to confirm that a given user has seen specific content from a given website. Among the cookies can be distinguished those that are necessary for the operation of ISL websites. Cookies belonging to this category are used to provide:
– maintaining the user session
– saving user session status.
Another category of cookies are files which, although not necessary to use the Services, make them easier to use. They are used to make them possible:
– remembering the user’s choice to stop displaying the selected message or to display it a certain number of times;
– restore a user’s session
– remembering the last selected category in the product
– to check if the cookie storage is working properly
– setting your preferred language.
The ISL uses the possibilities offered by Google Analytics, i.e. it collects information about logitower.eu subpages visited and the duration of the session, among other things. More information and the Google Analytics blocking browser add-on: google.com.
You can manage the cookies used by ISL or any other external providers by changing the settings of your web browser. At the same time, the ISL reserves the right to prevent the use of the selected product if you reject cookies, and even in some cases this may prevent the use of the selected product.
We collect information regarding the use of the Services by its users and their IP addresses based on access log analysis. We use this information to diagnose problems associated with the operation of the server, analysis of possible security breaches and website management. The IP address is used by us for statistical purposes, i.e. to collect and analyse demographic data of visitors to the site (e.g. information about the region from which the connection was made). However, these lists do not contain, as we emphasize, any data allowing the identification (identification) of a given Website user.
Please note that we may be required to disclose information regarding a user’s IP number when requested to do so by the authorities of a country that are entitled to do so under applicable law in connection with their proceedings.
As a rule, only if this is actually necessary to provide the service in certain cases, e.g. when subscribing to free newsletters, or when collecting more detailed information about users in forms, such as e-mail addresses or other personal data (see also the following sections):
– processing of personal data of ISL customers,
– processing of personal data of persons contacting the ISL for the purpose of obtaining information about the offer or sharing comments about ISL services or products,
– processing of personal data contacting the ISL for the purpose of concluding a contract with the ISL.
Processing of personal data of persons contacting the ISL for the purpose of obtaining information on an offer or sharing comments on ISL services or products, as well as for the purpose of concluding a contract with the ISL
In addition to the data referred to in the previous section (Processing of personal data of visitors to websites operated by the ISL), we collect the following personal data from individuals who contact the ISL in order to obtain information about the offer or to share comments about the ISL’s services or products, as well as those who contact us in order to conclude a contract with the ISL: name, company address, e-mail address and telephone number. In particular, these persons may send us an e-mail via the website. Such e-mails contain your e-mail address and additional information you wish to include in the message.
Legal basis of processing
We collect the above data based on the consent of the user making the above request to the ISL or for the purpose of fulfilling a contract (fulfilling a request) made by the person concerned. We may also process the provided data based on the legitimate purpose of the data controller.
Processing of personal data of ISL customers and potential customers
The ISL processes personal data of its customers and potential customers.
How long do we process personal data?
The length of time for which we may process personal data depends on the legal basis for the ISL to process personal data. Accordingly, we inform you that:
1) where the ISL processes personal data on the basis of your consent, the processing period lasts until you withdraw your consent;
2) in case ISL processes personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of the data controller, the processing period lasts until the aforementioned interest ceases to exist (e.g. the statute of limitations for civil law claims) or until the data subject objects to further such processing – in situations where such objection is legally valid;
3. where the ISL processes personal data because this is necessary due to the applicable legal provisions, the processing periods for this purpose shall be determined by these provisions;
4. in the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic storage period for records and other documentary evidence produced during the performance of the contract shall be a maximum of 10 years.
When and how do we share personal data with third parties?
We only share personal information with others if we are legally permitted to do so. In such a case, we provide for security provisions and mechanisms in the relevant contract with the third party in order to protect the data and maintain our data protection, confidentiality and security standards. Agreements of this kind are referred to as data-processing entrustment agreements and the ISL has control over how and to what extent the entity to which the ISL has entrusted the processing of certain categories of personal data processes these data. In connection with the above, we point out that the recipients of the personal data, which the ISL processes as a controller of personal data may be:
– the above mentioned entities processing personal data under agreements of entrusting the processing of personal data (the so-called processors),
– other sub-contractors of the ISL, providing software, software or hardware maintenance services used by the ISL, as well as suppliers of the goods we use,
– debt collection companies, whereby personal data are only transferred to the extent that this is actually necessary to achieve a particular purpose
– auditors and chartered accountants, legal advisors, tax advisors,
– law enforcement authorities, regulators and other public administrations, whereby in the latter two cases the data are transmitted only if and in so far as is actually necessary and required under and in accordance with the mandatory legal provisions.
What rights do data subjects have and how to exercise them?
Individuals have certain rights concerning their personal data, and the ISL as a data controller is responsible for the exercise of these rights in accordance with the applicable laws. If you have any questions or requests regarding the scope and exercise of your rights, or if you would like to contact us just to exercise your specific data protection rights, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to exercise the following rights after positive verification of the identity of the person applying for a given action.
Access to personal data
Individuals have the right to access the data we hold as data controller. This right can be exercised by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Change of personal data
Changes, including updated personal information about yourself that ISL processes can be made by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or, where appropriate, contacting us via the relevant registration page.
Withdrawal of consent
If personal data is processed on the basis of consent, individuals have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We inform you about this almost at any time when we collect your consent and allow you to withdraw your consent as easily as you have been given. In the absence of any information to the contrary, that is, if we have not provided a different address or contact number for the purpose of withdrawing consent, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Right to restrict or object to the processing of personal data
Individuals have the right to restrict or object to the processing of their personal data at any time, due to their particular situation, unless the processing is required by law.
An individual may object to the processing of his or her personal data when:
– the processing of personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes and the objection is justified by the specific situation in which it finds itself,
– personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
In turn, with regard to the request to restrict the processing of data, we suggest that this is the case, for example, when a person notices that his or her data is incorrect. In this case, he or she may request that the processing of your data be restricted for a period of time that allows us to check the accuracy of the data.
Other rights: right to request deletion of data and right to data portability
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The right to delete data may be exercised, for example, when the data of the individual will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the ISL or when the individual withdraws his consent to the processing of data by the ISL. Furthermore, if the individual objects to the processing of his/her data or if his/her data is processed illegally. The data shall also be erased in order to fulfil the obligation under the law.
On the other hand, the right to data transfer shall be granted if the processing of a person’s data is based on the natural person’s consent or a contract concluded with him/her and if the processing is carried out in an automatic manner.
All other questions, concerns and complaints
Persons whose personal data is processed by the ISL also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
Direct contact at the seat of the ISL, as well as letter (post) or telephone contact, and for this purpose we provide the following contact details:
ISL Innowacyjne Systemy Logistyczne Sp. z o.o.
T: +48 12 29 28 100
F: +48 12 29 28 103
§ 7 Final provisions
The owner makes every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the site, but does not warrant that the site will operate without failure or interruption.
2) In the event of any objections to the operation of the site, you may report them to the owner by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Third The owner reserves the right to change these rules at any time. The current regulations will be posted on the site.