See the benefits of data exchange and communication between the Logitower and Logicomb storage control system and the ERP/WMS program!Pobierz katalog
Control software LT10N:
- HMI graphic touch interface
- customisable goods database management
- possible integration with an external IT system such as ERP, WMS, etc.
- many units management
- users and access rights control
- integration with peripheral devices: readers, electronic scales and others
possibility to work on production orders
The automated sheet metal, long and untypical goods storage system enables to store heavy goods ergonomically and safely while taking advantage of the available hall height:
- up to 8 tons/shelf,
- up to 12 meters/shelf,
- loading with a forklift, crane, etc,
- integration with laser cutting systems (FIBER) or other processing machines.
LOGITOWER INTEGRATED WITH A CUTTING CENTERLogiTower integrated with laser or water-jet cutting center
Klienci o nas
"The company fulfilled the order on time and with due diligence. The quality of the automated storage delivered does not raise any objections."
Plant Manager - Board Member
"The Logitower storage enabled economical and ergonomic storage of sheet metal, increasing safety in the warehouse."
President of the Board
Logitower allowed us to gather all the material previously stored on shelves and on the floors in one place, as well as to segregate and arrange the elements accordingly.
Service and Production Manager
The LogiTower control system provides full management of inventory and storage operations, including:
– goods database management,
– possible integration with the company ERP, WMS program etc,
– adaptable to individual needs,
– support for multiple LogiTower units,
– users and access rights management,
– graphical HMI touch screen interface,
– cooperation with peripheral devices: readers, electronic scales and others
– opportunity to work on production orders
Benefits of Logitower integration with a WMS or ERP system
Data exchange and communication between the Logitower storage control system and a customer’s internal ERP/WMS can be bilateral.
Full Logitower integration with a WMS or ERP system increases an efficiency of warehouse management significantly, as well as reduces costs and time of warehouse operations. This solution enables, among others, inventory control, access control with badges, readers, etc., real-time monitoring of the operator’s work and goods flow, integration with peripheral devices such as laser or water-jet cutting machines, scales, adjustment of shelf spacing to a height of stored items, etc.