Control software LT10N:
- HMI graphic touch interface
- customisable goods database management
- possible integration with an external IT system such as ERP, WMS, etc.
- many units management
- users and access rights control
- integration with peripheral devices: readers, electronic scales and others
possibility to work on production orders
The automated sheet metal, long and untypical goods storage system enables to store heavy goods ergonomically and safely while taking advantage of the available hall height:
- up to 8 tons/shelf,
- up to 12 meters/shelf,
- loading with a forklift, crane, etc,
- integration with laser cutting systems (FIBER) or other processing machines.
Customers about us
"The company fulfilled the order on time and with due diligence. The quality of the automated storage delivered does not raise any objections."
Plant Manager - Board Member
"The Logitower storage enabled economical and ergonomic storage of sheet metal, increasing safety in the warehouse."
President of the Board
Logitower allowed us to gather all the material previously stored on shelves and on the floors in one place, as well as to segregate and arrange the elements accordingly.
Service and Production Manager
How does the double-sided automated storage system work?
The Logitower double-sided automated storage system ensures an access to stored goods from both sides of the rack and, if necessary, separates loading and unloading zones. This contributes to an improvement and acceleration of the process of intralogistical transport of sheet metal and various types of plates. This solution allows the Logitower storage system to be optimally adapted to existing warehouse conditions, existing hall construction, limited space and other external factors.